Lundhags Rocketeer Jacket
Lundhags Rocketeer Jacket
An old classic revisited: The Rocketeer Hardshell-Jacket from Lundhags.
The Rocketeer Jacket is a highly functional, absolutely waterproof and breathable performance jacket for high demands. The Hardshell-jacket is completely made of the functional Dermizax 3-Layer fabric. Dermizax is highly breathable (8000g / m² / 24h), waterproof (20.000mm) and resistant to abrasion. The exposed areas (elbows) are reinforced with Schoeller Keprotec, a material made from high-tensile aramide fibres. This grants a high durability in extreme conditions. The Rocketeer Jacket is made for real gross. It’s perfect for activities in which you can not compromise. Many other well-thought-out details complete the Rocketeer Jacket. Long air vents under the arms allows good temperature regulation, the hood can be worn well over a ski- or climbing helmet and is fully adjustable.
More details on Lundhags Rocketeer Jacket:
- Absolutely windproof and waterproof
- Breathability: 8000g / m² / 24h
- water column: 20,000 mm (100% Waterproof)
- Weight: 690 g
- Material: 100% nylon (Dermizax) Keprotec: 100% Kevlar fibers (polyamide)
- taped Seams
- 2 chest pockets with waterproof seald zippers
- 2 covered side pockets with zip
- Covered front zip
- Also available in ladies version (Lundhags WS Rocketeer Jacket)
- Lundhags Rocketeer Pants are also available
- Price: 470 €
The Lundhags Rocketeer Jacket
More from this blog:
Lundhags Fjell Light Pants
Lundhags Fjell Light Pants - night blue (Photo: Lundhags)
The famous Traverse Pants proofed, that Lundhags makes excellent outdoor- and trekking pants. At the “OutDoor” trade show in Friedrichshafen, Lundhags presented a new pair of trekking pants, the Lundhags Fjell Light Pants. During the development of the Lundhags Fjell Light Pants special emphasis were placed on durability, ventilation, stretch, light weight and a fresh, modern design. According to Lundhags, the pants will rather be “worn by young people “.
Details of the Lundhags Fjell Light Pants
- Large stretch panels grant maximum freedom of movement
- A clever ventilation system offers best ventilation through several ventilation zippers at the leg ends and the upper leg inside, this causes a stack effect.
- Reinforcements from extra durable Polycotton (35/65 eco) over seat and bottom hem
- Materials: 65/35eco (65% polyester, 35% organic cotton), Reinforcements & Stretch: 60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% PU
- Available Colors: Night Blue, Forest green, khaki, Black
- Available Sizes: 46-58
- Also available as “Fjell WS Light Pants“
More about Lundhags:
The history of Lundhags
In 1932 the Swedish shoemaker Jonas Lundhag created the first pair of the now famous Lundhags Shell boots. He started manufacturing the Lundhags Boots in a small workshop outside Östersund in the region of Jämtland. His sense of uncompromising quality and function, combined with the useful and practical design made the Lundhags Boots so popular. Today Lundhags Boots are made from modern materials crafted by artisans in the traditional manner.
shell boots by lundhags
The principle of the Lundhags Boots
The principle of the Lundhags Boots is both ingenious and simple. The shoes do not have a fixed sewn in (Gore-tex-) lining like common hiking boots, you have to choose and build the lining of your boots according to the requirements by combining various pairs of socks. So you can easily adjust the Lundhags Boot to the current temperature and weather situation, also a wet Lundhags shoe dries much faster than a traditional hiking boot by just changing socks.
Some Lundhags Shell Boots:
- Lundhags Syncro:The most advanced Lundhags boot ever. A 3-layer shell boot made from modern materials. Allegedly used by the Sirius patrol.
- Lundhags Ranger:A stout, 1-layerded Lundhags shell boot in a modern style. Medium or high shaft.
- Lundhags Mira:A high and advanced shell boot, developed specifically for the needs of women.
- Lundhags Bielne:A traditional, one-layered Lundhags Boot made out of full grain ecological leather.
- Lundhags Park:The Park is a medium-high boot in a classic style. Simple and beautiful.
More about Lundhags boots:
The following article is translated by google translate, here is the original blog post.
The Sirius Patrol, Greenland and Lundhags
Logo of the Patrol
Greenland is the largest island in the world, over 80% of the surface of Greenland are permanently covered by ice in winter temperatures of down to -70 ° C, in the short summer months the thermometer rises on the coast on up to 15 ° C, ice to just 0 degrees. With a population of approximately 55 000 inhabitants of Greenland is sparsely populated (0.026 inhabitants per square km, compared to Germany: 229) and does not have its own armed forces for national defense. Greenland is a politically autonomous self-governing part of Denmark, Greenland’s national defense is therefore for the Danish armed forces. Den Rest des Beitrags lesen »
Finally, we have the long awaited Gero day-backpacks from Lundhags on the shelf. Available in sizes 15, 20, 25 and 30 liters. There are ecological and models with computer compartment. Small things retro, create great looking & super useful. Den Rest des Beitrags lesen »
The Njeeru Pant is a comfortable outdoor pant from Lundhags . It has large stretch panels at the knees and buttocks, and therefore offers a particularly great freedom of movement. Plenty of pockets provide ample space for all sorts of little things, by the boat-Loc system, which can be perfectly secure Trekkinhose the hiking boots.
Den Rest des Beitrags lesen »
Lundhags Syncro Boot - Perfected hiking boots: new design, material, function and color.
Lundhags Syncro Boot
Lundhags presented the 2012 version of its legendary Syncro hikig boot at the “OutDoor”fair in friedrichshafen, germany.
Lundhags uncompromising boots for the highest standards is now even better:
- Nubuck full-grain leather
- Innovative Poron ® soft rebound for perfect stability
- 1.4mm microfiber lining for exceptional durability
- Opti-bars and optimal heel hold byHeel Fit Control ™
- robust base in cellular Certech ® 4.0
- Vibram ® traction outsoleprovides lightweight cushioning and good rolling